Definition and Notification of Changes
myCrafty may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by myCrafty. Your continued use of myCrafty.com after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or you will not be able to enter into a legally binding contract to buy or sell via myCrafty.
1.3. All subscriptions are non-refundable.
1.4. All sellers must be based in the UK, sellers found outside the UK will have their accounts closed without notice.
- You must not use myCrafty for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
- You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trademark or other rights of third parties.
- You must not threaten, intimidate, harass or otherwise abuse any other myCrafty user.
- You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
- You are solely responsible for your behaviour and conduct on myCrafty.co.uk including the use of all content and data including images (graphics and photos), audio and video clips, links and text (such as conversations) that you post to the myCrafty.co.uk website.
- You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ myCrafty.co.uk or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to myCrafty.co.uk
- You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of myCrafty.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the myCrafty site or that is in any way destructive.
- Under no circumstance will myCrafty be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of myCrafty regardless of the form of action.
Goods for Sale
- If you seek to sell products then all goods sold should be sourced or designed by you.
Sourced items are defined as items that people have used to make their items or have designed their items to have them produced by someone else.
Sourced items are not items bought in bulk and sold on myCrafty.
- You must not list prohibited items – for a list of such items please refer to prohibited items list. myCrafty reserves the right to change this list at any time and without notice.
Content and Copyright
- You (“the user”) in using myCrafty allows myCrafty the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. “You” retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for myCrafty to use this content both on and offline in perpetuity.
- You must not post, list or upload fails, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
- You must not copy, modify, or distribute myCrafty’s copyrighted works or trademarks, or other contents from the Site, without our express consent.
- Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify myCrafty against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by myCrafty as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
Sales and Returns
- You must pay for items purchased by you unless the seller has made a clear typographical error or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity. You and you alone are liable for paying the seller if you commit to buy an item. Please refer to the Sales and Returns Policy.
- You must post items purchased from you after receipt of payment in the time frame specified in the listing unless you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity in which case you must notify myCrafty staff by contacting us at hello@myCrafty.co.uk.
- You must be able to form a legally binding contract to be a member of myCrafty. This restricts membership to those of 17 years of age and under unless you have the explicit permission of your parent or guardian who must supervise (and ultimately responsible for) the account.
Data and Privacy
- You must not collect information about users, including email addresses, without their express consent.
- You must not hold multiple accounts in order to sell the same goods as this constitutes ‘spam’ and unfair manipulation of the myCrafty service.
- You must not solicit for new business on myCrafty or us myCrafty.co.uk to send unsolicited communications except to ask or inform others about the myCrafty business (items, postage etc). Any such action will result in your account being deleted and possible action taken by your company or ISP (internet service provider).
Changes to the Service
- myCrafty retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
- You agree to pay the fees set out in our Fees Policy.
If you break the above terms then your account will be suspended and possible terminated. myCrafty seeks to promote legal activity and well behaved conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that myCrafty is a ‘place’ and is not responsible for the content posted on the site and that you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravene the above Terms and as such you use the myCrafty service at your own risk.
32. Your shop account includes unlimited products and 1000mb of data.